Reusable Face Masks Adult- In Stock
- These face masks have the filter between the wearer and the exhalation valve – so the wearer can’t exhale droplets onto others
- Washable Face Mask
- 2* PM2.5 Filters included with each face mask
- Material: Meltblown, Cotton outer layer with Terylene inner
- Soft, ear straps stretch for comfortable fit. Attaches behind Ears.
- Adjustable Nose Bridge
- Exhalation valve makes it easier to breathe, and cooler
- Particulate Respirator, Active Carbon Filter
- Reusable Face Mask, Washable 15*20cm
- Light, Folds Flat, Easy to Transport
- Available in Black, Red, Blue and Grey
- Additional Filters available - see Pack Qty drop down
- Sealed in individual plastic packs
- Also Shipping from Perth Warehouse
Bulk Quantities available with 10-14 Day lead time
Custom Logo can be printed or embroidered for bulk orders (MOQ 500)
Also available in bulk without valve
Contact us for price and availability firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Questions & Availability
For any product questions, please contact us by Email rather than Phone during this busy period email@example.comAre face masks effective for protecting against coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission?
Face masks have been recommended around the world for use by the community to reduce transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
A Face mask does not eliminate the risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we do not make any claim that our masks prevent this.
Your best protection is still to keep 1.5 meters apart from other people, to wash your hands thoroughly and regularly, and cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
How do I know my face mask is fitted correctly?
Your mask should fit snugly around your nose and mouth. If the ties are loose, tighten them to ensure a snug fit. Check the fabric condition as with repeated washing it may thin or tear over time. If this happens, replace the mask.
Can I reuse my face mask?
A reusable cloth mask can be washed and re-used. It is a good idea to have at least two, so you will always have a clean one available.
Best practice is to not re-use the same cloth mask at home that you used earlier when you went out. Put each used cloth mask into a new, separate zip lock bag to be taken home for washing. For each new situation put on a clean cloth mask.
Carry a new paper bag or zip lock bag with you to carry clean masks and keep them clean.
When should I wash my reusable cloth mask?
A cloth mask should be washed each day after use. However, if during the day your mask is visibly dirty or wet, do not continue wearing your mask - the mask needs to be washed.
Re-using a cloth mask without washing is not recommend because it can become contaminated.
Hand wash in cold water with detergent. Do not use Bleach or Fabric softener.
After washing, place in a cool dry place to dry. Do not put in the clothes dryer or iron.
Always check the mask for damage and a snug fit after washing. Ensuring the exhalation valve is working correctly and not damaged after washing (it should only exhale air, not allow air in).
How long do the filters last.
The manufacturer states that they should be replaced after 7 days use. This will however depend on several factors including the environment it is used in, contaminates and humidity. The filters must not be washed.
Filter Care Instructions
The filters cannot be washed must be removed before washing the mask. Inspect the filter carefully, if there any signs of damage to the filter, it should be discarded. Ensure you have clean hands before touching the filter, and store it away from sources on contamination.
The filter may be disinfected by spraying with Isopropyl Alcohol -(IPA) Min 70% (not hand sanitizer as this is too thick). It should NOT be soaked/immersed in alcohol.
How to Wear a N95 Reusable Mask
- Before putting on the mask, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use a hand sanitiser that is made up of over 70% alcohol.
- Check for defects in the mask, such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the colored side of the mask outward.
- Hold the mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- Mould the Nose Bridge to your nose.
- Be sure the mask fits snugly.
- Don’t touch the mask once in position.
- If the mask gets soiled or damp, clean or replace it.
What’s the best way to take off a face mask?
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser containing at least 70% alcohol.
- Don’t touch the front of the mask or your face.
- Carefully remove your mask by grasping the ear loops.
- If your mask has filters, remove them. Fold the mask and put it directly into the laundry or into a disposable or washable bag for laundering.
- Clean your hands again.
If in doubt as to the type of mask you should use, please contact your healthcare professional. More information may also be found on the World Health Organization Website, or your local department of health site.
Shipping within Australia ONLY. Sorry we do not ship this product outside of Australia.