- Polypropylene Spunbound Non-Woven Fabric
- 3 Ply
- Comfortable, Nose Bridge snugly fits face
- Absorbs hot air exhaled leaving skin dry and comfortable
- Meltblown Cloth filter
- Disposable Face Mask
- Colour: Blue
- Non Medical, Non Sterile
- Also Shipping from Perth Warehouse
Compliance: CE, FDA
A non medical face mask is a disposable face mask worn over the nose and mouth to help protect against the inhalation of airborne particles and to help prevent the spread of unhealthy airborne particles.
Our medical masks contain high level particle and bacteria filtration systems to help protect from harmful viruses.
Product Questions & Availability
For any product questions, please contact us by Email rather than Phone during this busy period email@example.com
Are non medical masks effective for protecting against coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission?
Face masks have been recommended around the world for use by the community to reduce transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
A non medical mask does not eliminate the risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we do not make any claim that our masks prevent this.
Your best protection is still to keep 1.5 meters apart from other people, to wash your hands thoroughly and regularly, and cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
Can I reuse my non medical mask?
Single use non medical masks are for single-use only and should be disposed of responsibly in the rubbish bin.
- Before putting on the mask, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use a hand sanitiser that is made up of over 70% alcohol.
- Check for defects in the mask, such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the blue side of the mask outward.
- If present, make sure the metallic strip is at the top of the mask and positioned against the bridge of your nose.
- Hold the mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear.
- Mold the bendable metallic upper strip (if present) to the shape of your nose by pinching and pressing down on it with your fingers.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- Be sure the mask fits snugly.
- Don’t touch the mask once in position.
- If the mask gets soiled or damp, replace it with a new one.
What’s the best way to take off a non medical face mask?
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser containing at least 70% alcohol.
- Don’t touch the front of the mask or your face.
- Carefully remove your mask by grasping the ear loops.
- If your mask has filters, remove them and throw them away. Fold the mask and put it directly into the laundry or into a disposable or washable bag for laundering. Single use nun medical and surgical masks should be disposed of responsibly.
- Clean your hands again.
If in doubt as to the type of mask you should use, please contact your healthcare professional. More information may also be found on the World Health Organization Website, or your local department of health site.
Shipping within Australia ONLY. Sorry we do not ship this product outside of Australia.